Hunting is an instinct that has been refined by our ancestors which led to the human race’s survival. One day, there might be a need for us to revert to the old hunting way.
Well, the instinct never really left us. It was just suppressed because there’s no need for it as the food sources are readily available nowadays. But do you have an idea what happens if the diameter of a crossbow arrow is too large for the grooved track in the barrel?
There’s a good reason why manufacturers specify a specific diameter of bolts for every type of crossbow. If you bought the wrong bolt size, don’t be too hard on yourself. Why this is a perfect excuse to buy another crossbow that matches your bolts, isn’t it?
Kidding aside, let’s find out the intricacies of using the right arrow for your crossbow. Maybe you are just starting with this hobby, and you haven’t refined your hunting instincts well as of yet. But don’t worry, even our ancestors started out as apprentices!
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Match_crossbow /By Wikipedia
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossbow_bolt /By Wikipedia
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bow_and_arrow /By Wikipedia
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossbow /By Wikihow
- https://www.wikihow.com/Tie-a-Bow /By Wikihow
- https://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Crossbow /By Wikihow
- https://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Bow-and-Arrow /By Wikihow